Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is due at the time of booking to hold the date. The remaining balance of the event must be paid in full at a minimum 14 days prior to the event. Failure to provide full payment at that time will result in the rental agreement being voided by Hoosier Photo Booth and all deposits paid will be forfeited by client. Within 14 days to the event no refunds will be issued.
- For bookings made within 14 days of an event, the full balance of the contract is due at the time of booking and is completely non-refundable.
- Client is responsible to ensure that adequate space and electrical hookups are provided by the venue for our use. At a minimum, a 10 foot by 10 foot space with a nearby standard electrical outlet is required.
- Client must ensure that we have at least an hour and a half at the venue before and one hour after the rental time for setup and take down of our equipment.
- Hoosier Photo Booth will take photos during the time contracted. If for any reason, we are unable to provide services during that time, Hoosier Photo Booth’s maximum liability will be the refund of any payments received. If only partial service is able to be provided, the charges will be prorated accordingly.
- The client agrees to indemnify and hold Hoosier Photo Booth not liable and harmless against any and all damages, losses, claims for bodily injury and property damage occurring in, or arising out of Hoosier Photo Booth’s performance of this agreement.
- Client agrees to be responsible for any damages done to equipment or property of Hoosier Photo Booth by the client, his/ her guests, invitees, employees, independent contractors or other agents under the client’s control.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Hoosier Photo Booth and the client and supersedes all prior oral, written and other agreements between the parties. This agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by both the client and Hoosier Photo Booth.
- Hoosier Photo Booth reserves the right to use photos taken for marketing purposes.